Slide Zone Shredderz is hosting their annual Big Fun event
February 26th and 27th
Participants will have two hour sessions each day with super fun instructors, but that’s not all! Those who pre-register will receive a welcome package, have a chance to win prizes, eat yummy snacks, and vote for the winner of the Spirit of Snowboarding Award, all for the price of $40 (must be a NWT Snowboard member to register).
First Years/ Fundamentals
- Learn to control your board with standing up, heel edge, toe edge and stopping with a focus on fundamentals
- Fun and games to improve board control and edges
- Solid control of speed and stops.
- Ready to learn the next challenge (ie. boxes & racing)
- Control of toe and heel edges
- Wanting to learn to compete (ie. cool moves on boxes and racing tricks)
Explore and Expand
- Independent skilled snowboarders looking to improve
For more information contact Slide Zone Shredderz @ email@example.com
Huge shout out to our sponsors, thanks for all your support!
Slide Zone Shredderz recognizes we are riding and enjoying our outside time on the traditional territory of the Dene and Metis and NWT Cree, who have been protectors of the land for countless generations.