2021 Big fun Snowfest
Feb 27 & 28, 2021
Fort Smith, NT
This February 27th and 28th, our Big Fun Snowfest will be Saturday and Sunday from 1:00pm until 5:00pm. Each rider will have two sessions each day with super fun instructors. Each year this event grows. Last year we had Hay River participate with our club members. This year we have Yellowknife and Fort Simpson planning to make the trip.
For those who register, they will receive a welcome package (with a cool surprise), participate with our draw table, yummy snacks, and see the winner of the Spirit of Snowboarding Award, all for the price of $40 (must be a NWT Snowboard member to register).
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days that has Covid-19, showing symptoms of Covid-19 or feeling sick you will not be allowed to attend this event
- Please abide by all Slide Zone Shredderz and NWT Snowboard Covid-19 regulations
- For more information please go to https://www.nwtsnowboard.ca/covid-19/
- Learn to control your board with standing up, heel edge, toe edge and stopping with a focus on fundamentals
- Fun and games to improve board control and edges
Solid control of speed and stops.
Ready to learn the next challenge (ie. boxes & racing)
Control of toe and heel edges.
Wanting to learn to compete (ie. cool moves on boxes and racing tricks)
Masters: Show what you know
Independent skilled snowboarder.
Willing to work together to improve.
For more information contact Slide Zone Shredderz @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Huge shout out to our sponsors, thanks for all your support!
Slide Zone Shredderz recognizes we are riding and enjoying our outside time on the traditional territory of the Dene and Metis and NWT Cree, who have been protectors of the land for countless generations.